Copyright © 2017 Salar Shekib Radio Communication (SSRC) . All rights reserved Design By : Ahmad Fawad Noori
Mobile : +93 (0) 793 517 517 +93 (0) 773 344 032 +93 (0) 77 000 8886
Address : Kabul, Afghanistan.
Salar Shekib Radio Communication is able to import & export any branded radio communication gears
Salar Shekib Radio Communication is a national communications management company based in Kabul , Afghanistan
SSRC –Afghanistan is one of the leading radio communication companies in Afghanistan
with core expertise in Radio Communication and is able to perform the installation,
maintenance, programming & repairing of High frequency (HF), Very High Frequency
(VHF), and Ultra High Frequency (UHF), Base station, Repeaters, potable radio, mobile,
SSRC is utilizing and deploying its well-
The following installation and project accomplishment methods are used by SSRC.
1. Arranging and sending off the qualified engineers to the site after the list of the locations are provided by the client.
2. The qualifided engineers will conduct the site survey before installations and will afterword use from the effective and innovative ways of engineering to install the communication gear and also will use the GPS to obtain the accurate Lat & Long.
3. Installing the antenna at the top of the tower and also connecting the coax cable from the antenna to radios.
4. Assembling the battery cells in the battery rack inside the communication room. Connecting the battery cells to the interconnecting cables for a 24 volt system, and to the solar charge controller & will test the controller and ensure the batteries are being charged.
5. Team will be responsible to the radios in the communication room and will provide test tools for the installing equipment to make sure the equipment to make sure the equipment are working properly.
6. After the installation is implemented and completed, SSRC engineers will do the testing operations of the equipments to make sure the radios are working properly and can communication with the other companies and authorities.